Morning Announcements – Tues. Nov. 27

admin

Today is Day A

1. November’s theme is “volunteering.” Be sure to submit ONE photo matching that theme to [email protected] by November 30th. Good Luck!

1. The MathCounts School competition is today.  See the Math Enrichment Google Classroom, or Mrs. Wiley, for more Information.

1. On Friday, November 30th, PIPS peer leaders will be sponsoring the monthly Wellness Activity “Gratitude Rocks”. You will decorate a rock to symbolize what you are thankful for since the wellness theme of this month is Gratitude. The rocks will be placed in our MMS Peace Garden coming in the Spring. Sign up on the Guidance @ Millburn MS Google Classroom.

1. Have you donated to the Holiday Pajama Drive yet?  The BOLT Peer Leaders are collecting new pajamas from now until December 12th. All sizes are needed – infant through adult. If you prefer, instead of bringing inpajamas, you can donate $5.00. Please bring the pajamas or your donation to your homeroom. All those that contribute will get a pass to wear their pajamas to school on December 21st. Let’s make someone’s holiday a little bit brighter.

1. There is no SAM bus today, tomorrow and Thursday.  SAM Students should report to Mr. Purcell in room 110 after school on those days.

1.  PLOP will be selling candy canes to raise funds for Operation Smile which provides surgery for children with cleft lips and cleft palates.  Candy canes are $1.00 each and will be available in the main hallway before and after school until December 21st.

7. All students interested in the play should attend a meeting after school today in the auditorium. Audition music and performance contracts will be available at that meeting. Students interested in stage crew should also attend.