Morning Announcements: Fri. Nov. 30

admin

Today is Day B

1. November’s theme is “volunteering.” Be sure to submit ONE photo matching that theme to [email protected] by tomorrow. Good Luck!

1. Today is the Gratitude Rocks! Wellness Activity. Join us during your Auditorium time!

1. Have you donated to the Holiday Pajama Drive yet?  The BOLT Peer Leaders are collecting new pajamas from now until December 12th. All sizes are needed – infant through adult. If you prefer, instead of bringing in pajamas, you can donate $5.00. Please bring the pajamas or your donation to your homeroom. All those that contribute will get a pass to wear their pajamas to school on December 21st. Let’s make someone’s holiday a little bit brighter.

1.  PLOP will be selling candy canes to raise funds for Operation Smile which provides surgery for children with cleft lips and cleft palates.  Candy canes are $1.00 each and will be available in the main hallway before and after school until December 21st.

1. MMS is fundraising with the Millburn Police for “Toys for Tots” so please bring in unwrapped toys and drop off in the big box outside the main office.  We will be collecting toys through December 18, 2018.

1. WISH peer leaders are hosting a bake sale today after school.  Each dollar helps a child’s wish come true. Please come out and support!

1. Anyone interested in playing basketball, intramurals will be in the lower gym Tuesday through Thursday from 2:30-3:30.

1.  The library is not open after school on Tuesday, December 4th. Students should return their books on Wednesday December 5th.