Morning Announcements- Tues. Dec. 4

admin

Today is Day B

1. Have you donated to the Holiday Pajama Drive yet?  The BOLT Peer Leaders are collecting new pajamas until December 12th. All sizes are needed or you can donate $5.00. Please bring the pajamas or your donation to your homeroom. All those that contribute will get a pass to wear their pajamas to school on December 21st.

1.  PLOP will be selling candy canes for $1.00 each and will be available in the main hallway before and after school until December 21st.

1. Don’t forget to bring in an unwrapped toy and drop off in the big box outside the main office until December 18, 2018.

1. Anyone interested in playing basketball, intramurals will be in the lower gym today through Thursday from 2:30-3:30.

1.  The library is closed after school today. Students should return their books on Wednesday, December 5th.

1.  All students who are planning to be in the cast of Addams Family, please make sure that you have completed the Google Form on the classroom site and hand in your signed performance contract by 3 pm today. They are being collected in Guidance.

1. A reminder that Ms. Evans 7th grade Tuesday lunch bunch will be happening today.

1. There will be a BREAK ROOM games this Friday, December 7th. The next BREAK ROOM coloring/journaling will be on Monday, December 10th.  Sign up on the Guidance Google Classroom. Come join us!

1. PIPs Peer Tutoring will be held in the MMS library on Wednesday, December 5, 2018, after school this week.