Morning Announcements- Tues. Dec. 11

admin

Today is Day A

1. THIS WEDNESDAY is the last day to donate pajamas for pajama day!  Don’t miss out on getting a pajama pass…and help make a child’s holiday a little bit cozier.

1.  PLOP will be selling candy canes for $1.00 each and will be available in the main hallway before and after school until December 21st.

1. Don’t forget to bring in an unwrapped toy for “TOYS FOR TOTS”  and drop off in the big box outside the main office until December 18, 2018.

1. The second Math Olympiad will be held tomorrow from 2:30-3:30pm in the cafeteria.  The contest is open to all 6th-8th graders, and sign-up is not needed. Any student that attended the first Olympiad is encouraged to attend every month since your score will be a combined total of five contests.  We also welcome students who would like to try the contest for the first time. Please bring a pencil. If you have another club or a peer leader meeting scheduled for that day, please speak with your advisor regarding attendance.

1. DECO members please bring in your cookie decorating frosting and toppings to Mrs. Reilly.

1.  Announcement for all students: The library closes each day at 2:55. This is a reminder that no students should be in the library after that time.

Overdues will be going out today. Go to the library to settle all fines.

1. Dialogue Night will be held tonight at 6:30 pm. Please note that this is a half hour earlier than the original event and students need to sign up on the google form on the Guidance google classroom.