Morning Announcements – Thurs. Feb. 21

admin

Today is Day B

1.From now until February 27th, there will be students selling tickets for the Student versus Faculty Volleyball Game before and after school in the guidance office and during auditorium time.  We are also selling raffle tickets for our awesome candy sculpture! All the money we collect goes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Thank you!

2.Are you using today’s snow day to finish your film??

Only a little more than a week to get your films ready for the Millburn Film Fest!

All submissions go the dedicated box in the main office and are due February 25th by 3:00 p.m. For more information on how to submit, visit www.millburnfilmfest.com.

3.A few February Wellness dates to remember: Join us for BREAK ROOM – games and art on Monday, February 25th. And on Wednesday, February 27th, participate in an Escape Room Activity sponsored by PALS peer leaders. Sign up on the Guidance Google Classroom.

4.On Tuesday, February 26th, the New Jersey Math League contest will take place at 2:30pm in the cafeteria. There is a separate contest for each grade level, and sign up is not required. Bring a pencil and a calculator.  Extra calculators will not be provided, and students may not use cell phones during the contest. If you have another after school activity scheduled for that day, please speak with your advisor regarding attendance.

5.On Tuesday, Feb 26, There will be a Freshman Football meeting for any 8th grader interested in playing football at the high school next fall. The meeting will be in room 205 immediately after school.